This post is part of a mini-series on car sharing and mobility. Read the others here:
- Are taxes hindering car share programmes? Find out which EU country is driving reform
- Need to get to point B? See which car share programme is for you
- Are autonomous vehicles really a game changer in sustainable urban mobility?
Innovation is a game changer. Currently there are several ICT-based innovations that are changing how the world operates, and that includes the world of mobility (and more specifically, car sharing). These innovations include:
- The Internet of Things (IoT)
- Big data analytics
- Artificial intelligence (AI)
These innovations are not just occurring by themselves – they are being applied together, creating synergies to advance existing capabilities. The graphic below explains how they are driving change for car sharing organisations. Interested? Read more here.
Four major innovations impacting car sharing (LGI).
SUZI TART MAURICE
Head of Communication & Design
Meet me on LinkedIn
The views and opinions expressed in this blogpost are solely those of the original author(s) and/or contributor(s). These views and opinions do not necessarily represent those of LGI or the totality of its staff.